Our architect team provided the conceptual design of the stylish shipping container
home which made of 4 combined 40ft containers in Michigan. The client had asked for a space above 1000 sf to be compliant with State Building code and include 3 bedroom and full accessories. She had asked for an open space you would never feel in inside containers.The design/drawings are completed and the permit drawings have been submitted for city approvals.
4 combined 40ft shipping container home in Michigan:
Stylish Shipping Container Home
has been designed in a form to be compliant with general US Building codes. The square footage is compliant to IBC and Building codes of all States. The house is made of strong steel shipping containers and is hurricane and earthquake proof. Shipping container home is cost-efficient, fast built and can be easily designed to meet every home owner’s specification.
The shipping container house contains a great beautiful living room and kitchen, a Master En-suite Bedroom, Two Bedrooms and another full Bath, and a laundry room.
The combination of Red and white makes the high end living room even greater.
Full Kitchen with great space to expand, enough space to add an island there. A Laundry room is designed behind the kitchen with proper space.
With high ceiling, wooden wall closet, and parqueted flooring, the harmony of wood color causes a true relax space to rest in.
An elegant Master bathroom including shower stall, tub and ceramic sink. The Black&White Ceramic tiles creates a luxury style and add value to this great container home.
Great space to accommodate 4-6 people. The plumbing/electrical are all made according to IRC and IBC and can be built in any State. External cladding is applied to add contemporary modern style to the house. The Great room has step up glass ceiling to allow in natural light.
Specific features of 4x40ft shipping
Stylish shipping container home includes:
• Total area: 1280 sf, Including a Master Bedroom, a Master Bathroom, Two additional Bedrooms, a full bathroom, full kitchen, living/family room with step up glass ceiling.
• The house has good standard 3’ spray foam insulation with interior MgO board interior surface, making it water proof, fire proof, bug proof and sound proof.
• Anti-bacterial flooring made of vinyl or parqueted flooring is provided.
• Ceramic tiles for walls and floor of the bathrooms.
• Glasses are double glazed to provide proper R-Value helping to keep the house conditioned.
• The electrical, plumbing are included, the wiring and lighting plus phone and computer network as standard accessories are available.
• The interior room layout can be designed to meet specifications including adding further bedroom
• The type of doors and windows are optional.
• Terracotta Cladding to give a modern look to the house.
• Mechanical items, external cladding, Air conditioning and type of wall, flooring etc. are all optional.
• Additional container for garage space can be added, either attached or de-attached.
If you are planning to have your stylish shipping container home
, S3DA Design would be delighted to assist in the design and conversion. All you have to do is to contact us
and we will take it up from there.