California has some of the strictest building codes in the country. The state requires that all new construction meet certain standards, including energy efficiency requirements. These regulations are known as Title 24. This title sets minimum standards for the design, installation, operation, maintenance, and inspection of residential buildings. This...
- 28DecRead More
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get FREE Consultation!
We are very fast to respond. Just let us know what you need and how we can help. Contact Us Now
- The Most Popular Multi-Family House Plans Feb 8, 2023
- How to Maximize Multi-Family ADUs Feb 7, 2023
- Reasons Why Multi-Use Building Needs Acoustic Insulation Feb 3, 2023
- How Plumbing Upgrades Affect Your Home Value Feb 2, 2023
- Why Hire an MEP Engineering Team to Hasten the Construction Process? Feb 2, 2023