If you want to transform the interior of your kitchen and add a touch of modernity and originality, then trendy and modern wall paintings can be the perfect solution. Pictures for the dining room are not only a way to decorate the space, but also to emphasise your taste and style.
Also do not discount modular paintings as an element of kitchen decor. They allow you to create a unique accent above the table or on another free surface. Such large paintings on canvas can be both original works of art and stylish reproductions of famous artists
Modern kitchen paintings, what are they?
The choice of kitchen paintings depends on your taste and preferences. You can order beautiful interior paintings that fit into the modern style of your kitchen. Creative and inexpensive art can also be a great option to add a special charm to your interior.
Here are some popular subjects for paintings that are well suited for kitchen decoration:
- Fruits and vegetables: Bright and juicy images of fruits, vegetables or baskets of them can make the kitchen look fresh and appetising.
- Culinary scenes: Images of food being prepared, kitchen utensils or even chefs in action can add a homely atmosphere and gastronomic passion.
- Textures and patterns: Geometric patterns, abstract compositions or food textures (such as coffee or wheat beans) can add an interesting visual element.
- Coffee and Tea: If you love beverages related to coffee and tea, images of cups, teapots or mugs can work well.
- Plants and herbs: Greens and plants can add freshness and natural harmony to the kitchen.
- Kitchen utensils: Pictures of spoons, forks, knives, plates and other kitchen items can add authenticity.
- Retro and vintage: If you have a vintage interior, vintage images of food, advertisements or kitchen scenes can be a great addition.
- Nautical theme: If you love a nautical atmosphere, images of seafood, beach vistas or nautical headlights can be used to decorate.
- Simple Joys: Moments of eating with family or friends can convey warmth and joy.
- Abstraction and patches of colour: Experimenting with colours, shapes and textures can add an interesting accent and modernity.
Choose a subject that suits your interests, interior style and creates the desired atmosphere in the kitchen.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with different sizes and compositions. A large painting above the table can become the main decoration of your kitchen. You can choose both abstract works and images of nature, city bustle or everyday objects – it all depends on your taste.
The dirt resistance of kitchen paintings
The dirt resistance of kitchen paintings is an important aspect when choosing and placing artwork in the kitchen interior. When you are looking for a painting for the kitchen, consider factors such as the material of construction, method of care and overall durability.
Kitchen paintings are prone to occasional stains and splashes, accordingly they should be easy to wash and clean. Therefore, for example, oil paintings will not be a good choice for the kitchen. The optimal solution would be to hide the kitchen picture under glass or varnish it.
Before buying a painting, carefully study the information about the materials used to make it and how to care for it, so that you can be sure that it is resistant to dirt and durable in the kitchen interior.
Materials provided by Art-holst