Three Story Modern Villa design in Surrel, Albania, Architectural Design
Three Story Modern Villa designScope of work:
The objective of this project was to design a three story modern villa in Surrel, Albania, including a basement with a 330 sq.m.
Footprint on a property up to 1230 sq.m.
This project was referred to us by an American client asking for a ready to build/permit package for an elevated ground on a site with a slopped area near Tirana Albania. We were provided by some initial images to grasp the clients’ general concept.
John - A
The challenges that we faced:
- Defining the exact and proper placing for the overall designed structure to achieve the least of soil displacement/disturbance.
- Providing more than enough stability against the likely settlement and/or lateral movement/landslide due to heavy precipitation during rainy seasons and also the significant seismic activities in the area.
- Creating as more open space as was available due to the extremely attractive natural views on three sides of the building, while retaining the expected privacy for the occupants.
We delivered the full architectural design package:
- A site plan including the access driveway and several open Parking spaces.
- A basement as the gym including a Sauna, Shower, Storage, Laundry and a small Kitchen.
- Ground floor incorporating 3 master bedrooms and an exterior adjacent pool.
- Second floor with a Master bedroom, Kitchen, Living room and the second pool in the Terrace.
- Third floor accommodating a small Kitchen, a Bar, Living room and a Balcony.